The following are articles from newspapers, blogs, and other news sources throughout the Commonwealth and the country featuring members of the Virginia Senate Republican Caucus.
- Senator Mark Obenshain
- McDonnell vows trims to make up for money lost by privatizing liquor monopoly – The Washington Post - Gov. Robert F. McDonnell vowed Monday to use dozens of government reform proposals to streamline government to replace the $47 million Virginia would lose from privatizing the state's 76-year-old liquor monopoly.
- McDonnell Set to Recommend ABC Proposal – NBC29.com - Governor Bob McDonnell's plan to privatize the state's liquor stores is headed for a showdown in the General Assembly.
- Governor's panel OKs liquor store privatization plan – The Roanoke Times - Now that his government overhaul commission has endorsed his liquor privatization plan, Gov. Bob McDonnell will step up efforts to persuade state lawmakers to get Virginia out of the booze business.
- Senator Walter Stosch
- Drawing the Line: The ambiguity of the Grade Point Average – The Commonwealth Times - The Two-Year College Transfer Grant program has served Virginia well since it became law in 2007. It’s simple: if a student attending a Virginia community college maintains a 3.0 grade point average while pursuing an Associate’s degree, they are guaranteed admission into any four-year college or university in the commonwealth.
- Senator Richard Stuart
- Senator Stuart on the UDA Case – Fredericksburg.com - State Senator Richard Stuart visited the Stafford Board of Supervisors meeting this evening.