The following are articles from newspapers, blogs, and other news sources throughout the Commonwealth and the country featuring members of the Virginia Senate Republican Caucus.
- Senator Robert Hurt
- Election 2010: Robert Hurt grabs endorsement from Danville area vets -- WDBJ7.com - Local military vets are making their voices known in a tight race for Congress.
- Senator Ralph Smith
- Pr. William GOP supervisors back Cuccinelli abortion regulation opinion – The Washington Post - Prince William County's Republican supervisors have officially endorsed the Virginia attorney general's legal opinion that the state can impose stricter regulations on first-trimester abortions.
- Senator Jill Vogel
- Va. lawmakers seek 'repeal amendment' – The Winchester Star - A handful of Virginia legislators plan to propose an amendment to the U.S. Constitution that would allow states to repeal an unwanted federal law.
- Local Landlord Meets With Lawmakers – TV3Winchester - A local landlord, who was left with a filthy mess, is being heard by state lawmakers.
- Senator William Wampler, Jr.
- Lawmakers Push To Keep Geriatric Mental Health Unit Open – WCYB.com - The Southwestern Virginia Mental Health Institute in Marion is expected to close their geriatric unit next year. That's why Virginia lawmakers met Sunday to change the minds of those who want to shut the unit down