The following are articles from newspapers, blogs, and other news sources throughout the Commonwealth and the country featuring members of the Virginia Senate Republican Caucus.
- Senator Emmett Hanger
- Hoover named Fireman of the year 2010 for SVFD – Greene County Record - Stanardsville Volunteer Fire Department Chief Mike Hoover of was named Fireman of the Year 2010 at SVFD’s annual award banquet Saturday night.
- Senator Ryan McDougle
- PHHS still producing lifelong learners – The Mechanicsville Local - Patrick Henry alumni, faculty and students gathered at the west Hanover campus last weekend to play an official game of Remember When.
- Senator Tommy Norment
- Capital Trailhead Dedication Today at Jamestown – The Williamsburg Yorktown Daily - Virginia’s First Lady Maureen McDonnell will be in James City County this morning to dedicate the eastern trailhead of the Virginia Capital Trails.
- Capital Trail moving ahead – Richmond BizSense - The Jamestown Trailhead, the eastern section of the Virginia Capital Trail, was dedicated on Friday. Virginia First Lady Maureen McDonnell was there along with State Senator Thomas K. Norment Jr. (center) and Paul D. Koonce, Chief Executive Officer, Dominion Virginia Power.
- Senator Ralph Smith
- Home-schooler meets with leaders as part of civics class – The Botetourt View - In an age when people too often ignore the happenings in Richmond, one local youngster and his family decided to go see the legislators from his district. Bach Pearl reported the fruits of his visit!
- Senator William Wampler, Jr.
- Region’s education system in crisis – Bristol Herald - For all of their geographic commonality, the city of Bristol, Va., and Washington County face drastically different challenges in addressing reductions in state education funding.