The following are articles from newspapers, blogs, and other news sources throughout the Commonwealth and the country featuring members of the Virginia Senate Republican Caucus.
- Senator Mark Obenshain
- Virginia General Assembly Seeks to Bypass Federal Health Care Reform – WHSV.com - Last month, the Virginia General Assembly approved a bill that says neither the federal or state government can force residents to purchase health insurance.
- Senator Fred Quayle
- Virginia attorney general ready to challenge health-care law – The Virginian-Pilot - The next battlefield in the fight over health care legislation may be inside a courtroom instead of the halls of government.
- Senator Richard Stuart
- DRIVERS FACING NEW ROAD LAWS – The Free Lance-Star - On any given day, the flow of traffic on Virginia's interstates reaches an average speed of 70 mph.
- Senator Jill Vogel
- Goodlatte expresses outrage at luncheon – NVDaily.com - Sixth District Rep. Bob Goodlatte railed against historic health care reform legislation at a luncheon Monday for local business owners and civic leaders.
- Small Businesses Wait for Health Care Launch – TV3Winchester.com - Historic Health Care legislation is heading to president Obama's desk, but many people in your community still aren't sure what it will mean for them. TV3'explains why some local business owners are on the fence.
- Senator William Wampler, Jr.
- Virginia Bill Mandates Telemedicine Coverage; Barriers Remain – iHealthbeat.org - On March 2, the Virginia Legislature unanimously approved a bill (SB 675) that would require private health insurers, health care subscriptions plans and HMOs to cover for the cost of health care services provided through telemedicine technology.