The following are articles from newspapers, blogs, and other news sources throughout the Commonwealth and the country featuring members of the Virginia Senate Republican Caucus.
- Senator Tommy Norment
- Norment assails new tourist center – The Virginia Gazette - If the Williamsburg Hotel-Motel Association hoped Sen. Tommy Norment (R-3rd) was going to cool the simmering disagreement over its storefront Tourist Information Center, that failed.
- More tuition hikes likely – The Free Lance-Star - Within two years, 66 percent of state college funding will come from student tuition, rather than the state government.
- Senator Richard Stuart
- Northam announces working group on menhanden policies – The Daily Times - Sen. Ralph S. Northam has announced the creation of a 26-member informal working group composed of legislators and stakeholders to review policies related to management of menhaden in Virginia waters.
- Senator William Wampler
- Proposed Changes to Immigration Law in Virginia – WCYB.com - Some lawmakers in Virginia are proposing a law to crack down on illegal immigration.
- Senator John Watkins
- Corrections to explore uses for Powhatan-Goochland land, facilities – Richmond Times-Dispatch - The Virginia Department of Corrections is exploring major changes for the 4,051 pastoral acres it owns on both sides of the James River in Goochland and Powhatan counties and the facilities it operates there.