The following are articles from newspapers, blogs, and other news sources throughout the Commonwealth and the country featuring members of the Virginia Senate Republican Caucus.
- Senators Frank Wagner and John Watkins
- Coal and energy commission members to visit reclaimed uranium mine in France – Star-Tribune - Three members of the Virginia Commission on Coal and Energy are scheduled to visit a reclaimed uranium mine and mill in Bessines, France, later this week.
- Senator Emmett Hanger
- Tax and spend: Streamlining effort could raise revenues, but at the cost of jobs – Augusta Free Press - The state of Virginia is losing as much as $400 million a year to uncollected taxes from Internet retailers.
- Senator Walter Stosch
- State resists dipping into tobacco fund -- Old Dominion Watchdog - Safe from Virginia’s budget woes and relatively sheltered from the recession, a cushy tobacco fund in southern Virginia is fueling diverse projects like cordless electric cars and broadband expansion.
- Senator Jill Vogel
- Our Health celebrates building's reopening – Northern Virginia Daily - The city's neediest people once stood in line waiting for food stamps and other help at the Winchester Department of Social Services.
- Senator William Wampler
- Alpha Breaks Ground in Bristol – The Business Journal of Tri-Cities Tennessee/Virginia - Goodbye, Abingdon. No thanks, Maryland. Too bad, Tennessee. The bidding to host the new corporate headquarters of Alpha Natural Resources ended with the company moving just a few miles from its current Abingdon location to Bristol, Virginia.