The following are articles from newspapers, blogs, and other news sources throughout the Commonwealth and the country featuring members of the Virginia Senate Republican Caucus.
- Senator Ryan McDougle
- Virginians voice concerns to state reform commission – TriCities.com - A three-dollar timer from Walmart and a plethora of suggestions for government reform, such as opposing the recent plans for elk restoration in Southwest Virginia, were offered during Wednesday’s town hall meeting, held at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center.
- Senator Frank Ruff
- Lawmakers recognized during ninth Indian Pow Wow – TidewaterNews.com - Delegate Roslyn C. Tyler, D-Jarratt, and state Sen. Frank M. Ruff Jr., R-Clarksville, were recognized Saturday during the ninth annual Indian Powwow for getting the Cheroenhakas (Nottoway) Indian Tribe of Southampton County recognized by the Virginia Assembly.
- Senator John Watkins
- FBI withdraws from shooting range deal – Powhatan Today - The FBI has backed out of a loose agreement to fund the bulk of a state police shooting range planned for Powhatan County.
- Factbox: States wrestle with immigration policy – Reuters - A judge on Wednesday blocked the most controversial parts of a new Arizona immigration law coming into effect on Thursday.
- States Step Up to the Plate on Immigration – NCSL News - With no federal immigration reform in the foreseeable future, state legislatures will continue to lead the way in addressing the complex and challenging issue of immigration. According to a new immigration report from the National Conference of State Legislatures, every state in regular session addressed immigrant issues in their legislatures in 2010.