The following are articles from newspapers, blogs, and other news sources throughout the Commonwealth and the country featuring members of the Virginia Senate Republican Caucus.
- Multiple Senators
- Unveiling "Pillars of Happiness" for Valley Patriots – Valley Family Forum - At the Forum’s seventh annual “Unveiling” last Friday evening, Dec. 3, before some 100 attendees, the Valley’s state legislators and The Family Foundation “Unveiled” their plans to promote “family friendly” policies in the upcoming VA General Assembly.
- Senator Emmett Hanger
- Senator: State must restore police funding – The News Leader - State budget cuts from local law enforcement funding are a threat to the decades-long policy preventing cities from annexing surrounding land, Sen. Emmett Hanger told the Staunton City Council on Thursday.
- Senator Tommy Norment
- New Williamsburg Pottery Breaks Ground – Williamsburg Yorktown Daily - The Williamsburg Pottery’s $20 million rebirth began with a groundbreaking Friday morning attended by local movers and shakers, with brief speeches by Governor Bob McDonnell and Consul General Soon Gu Yoon of the South Korean Embassy.
- Bill Stanley, Republican Candidate for the 19th Senate District
- Stanley, Davis at odds over repeal amendment – GoDanRiver.com - Seeking an additional check on the federal government’s power, 19th Senate District candidate Bill Stanley is one of many conservatives statewide that has voiced support for the Repeal Amendment.