The following are articles from newspapers, blogs, and other news sources throughout the Commonwealth and the country featuring members of the Virginia Senate Republican Caucus.
- Senator Robert Hurt
- Kent: Governor won't lose focus on rural Virginia – Altavista Journal - Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell is focused on this part of the state, his top aide told local government leaders last week.
- Senator Steve Newman
- Umbilical Cord Loophole Closed Immediately – WSET - Not only did local lawmakers help pass legislation that will protect newborn babies, the bill is already law.
- Senator Mark Obenshain
- Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell Limits Funding of Abortions – The State Column - Virginia is joining other states in a push to limit and restrict state funding for abortions.
- Governor to sign ethics bill, minus his 2 changes – The Virginian-Pilot - Legislation that will redefine how investigations of wrongdoing by Virginia lawmakers are conducted has survived the General Assembly obstacle course and will make it past Gov. Bob McDonnell's veto pen, too.
- Senator Fred Quayle
- Governor Marks 40th Anniversary of Virginia’s Scenic River Program – Appomattox News - At a press event on the banks of the James River today, Governor Bob McDonnell celebrated the 40th Anniversary of the Virginia Scenic River Program.