The following are articles from newspapers, blogs, and other news sources throughout the Commonwealth and the country featuring members of the Virginia Senate Republican Caucus.
- Senator Steve Newman
- Intercon marks anniversary, celebrates growth- Lynchburg News and Advance- Intercon, Inc. is a veteran-owned company that’s proud to be a manufacturer in this country.
- B&W dedicates reactor testing facility at Bedford's CAER- Lynchburg News and Advance- The Babcock & Wilcox Company took another step in its quest to produce a small modular nuclear reactor Thursday when it dedicated a testing facility in Bedford County.
- Senator Mark Obenshain
- Commentary: State Elections Matter- Virginia Connection- General Assembly elections often get lost in the mix.
- Senator Frank Ruff
- Voter registration deadline approaches in Dan River Region- WSLS 10- The Nov. 8 General Election is quickly approaching, and Danville General Registrar Peggy Petty wants citizens to know that the deadline to register to vote — or to change name or address information — is approaching even faster.
- Senator Bill Stanley
- ACLU sues county over prayer- AltaVista Journal- The ACLU of Virginia filed a federal lawsuit Monday on behalf of an anonymous plaintiff against the Pittsylvania County Board of Supervisors, saying the county's practice of opening meetings with a Christian prayer violates the First Amendment.
- Senator Jill Vogel
- Virginia League of Conservation Voters Endorses Vogel- Clarke Daily News- Senator Jill Vogel (R-Upperville) was endorsed for re-election today by the Virginia League of Conservation Voters (VALCV).
- Senator Frank Wagner
- Va. Beach council weighs campaign to raise gas tax- Virginia Pilot- The state's gas tax hasn't budged since 1987. But not because of a lack of effort.
- Senator William Wampler
- Virginia Tobacco Commission approves nearly $49 million for projects- tricities.com- Construction of broadband infrastructure and investment in industry, education and tourism were among the projects for which nearly $49 million in funding was approved by the Virginia Tobacco Commission on Thursday.
- Senator John Watkins
- Watkins pledges support for small businesses- Chesterfield Observer- Speaking to a group of supporters last week, State Sen. John Watkins praised smallbusiness owners as a solution to the current economic malaise. Economic experts say small businesses create more than 60 percent of new jobs nationwide.